Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, will be a vendor at this meeting.
Don DeRosa is a part time real estate trainer and mentor and full-time real estate investor who actively buys, sells and holds properties each month for huge profits and long term cash flow. Today Don is working furiously at buying properties “Subject-To” using the existing financing on the seller’s home instead of having to go to a bank or a hard money lender for funding. This allows Don to buy multiple properties fast, without coming up with all the purchase funds on the front end. This is the perfect strategy in today’s market where easy funding is not readily available for investors to buy pretty houses.
Join us on Monday, August 4th at 5:00PM at the Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting at the Salvation Army Building located at 2090 N Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 and Don will share with you, many of the subject-to strategies, tools and techniques he uses every day to create winning deals for himself as well as his buyers and sellers.
Don will walk you through real world, actual deals, step-by-step to demonstrate how to apply these strategies, tools and techniques. In fact, you can bring your deals, and he’ll show you exactly how to evaluate the lead, determine your exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with the seller and get the paperwork done almost instantly and without any of the hard work you normally do to get your deals done.
By the end of the presentation, you’ll know…
- How to recognize a “Subject To” opportunity and buy with little or no money!
- How to evaluate any lead and decide whether this is a winner for you and how much money you’ll make before you make your offer
- How to combine buying strategies and exit strategies – that work right now, in 2014
- How to structure a deal in less than 10 minutes, so that you make a minimum of $20,000 on it, choosing from multiple purchase and exist strategies
- How to determine the seller’s hot buttons so you can craft a deal the seller can’t refuse
- How to use Don’s proprietary tools to negotiate for you, so you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal!
And if this is not enough, Don will be back with us on August 23rd for a one day workshop called “Making a Fortune Buying Houses with No Money and No Credit” to really drive these points home and give you all the subject-to details you need to succeed in real estate investing. Once you are armed with Don’s training and the tools, you will be able to do deals you never thought possible!